Work Hard. Play Hard.
- Are you an outgoing ‘People Person’ who loves to smile and have fun?
- Do you want to work in a small office where you are an integral part of the TEAM?
- Have you ever visited Disney and thought ‘I wish every place was like this?’
Our ideal applicant is friendly, upbeat, patient and professional. To survive at our office, you must be able to multi-task several important items at once, stress is an everyday occurrence. Must be good with people in person and on the telephone, team oriented, and have moderate computer skills (word, excel, etc). Someone who is respectful, has a good work ethic, friendly, cheerful, upbeat, gets along with others, is a team player and ambitious is the person we’re looking for. Soft skills are the most important skills, we can teach you the rest! No phone calls, please. We can’t wait to meet you!
Positions Currently Available
Position entails handling all duties associated with the back office, including but not limited to escorting patient to room, triaging chief complaint, assisting doctor while in room, completing note in E.M.R., assisting with minor procedures, taking radiographs, filing syringes, explaining treatments and products, making appointments, explaining insurance benefits, and anything else asked of you. You do NOT have to be certified.
Front Desk Receptionist
Welcoming patients to office, collection demographics and insurance information, verifying insurance, collection of fees and copayments, making appointments, communicating with doctor’s offices, laboratories, insurance companies, etc. Clerical duties including filing and computer scanning plus more
Position entails holding all duties associates with billing and collections including verifications, authorizations including workers compensation and explaining insurance benefits, statements and collections, payment plans, insurance and patient refunds, fee schedule upkeep, and aging and claim reports.
If you are our ‘people person’ apply to the desired position by following these steps:
- Submit a cover letter and resume via word document attachment to HowardBeachPod@aol.com
- Subject line must read: “I AM your new Medical Assistant/Medical Front Desk/ Billing Coordinator!” [Insert the position you are applying for]
- Include 3 professional references.
No phone calls please, we can't wait to meet you!